Sunday, January 24, 2010

Thanksgiving Dinner Dallas Where Can I Volunteer To Serve Thanksgiving Dinner To Area Needy In Kitsap County Washington?

Where can I volunteer to serve Thanksgiving dinner to area needy in Kitsap County Washington? - thanksgiving dinner dallas

My plans have changed for the Thanksgiving dinner. I thought it would be nice to volunteer in one of these free lunch for the less fortunate in my area, but can not find a place that will host a dinner. Does anyone know of plans for a Thanksgiving dinner to be served in the region of the Kitsap Peninsula in western Washington?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Body shredder huffy Copyright © 2009 Designed by CLO's Dizain | Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets
Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates. Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates