Sunday, January 24, 2010

Live In Quebec But Work In Ontario Can I Take My Road Test In Quebec, If I Live In Ontario?

Can i take my road test in Quebec, if i live in Ontario? - live in quebec but work in ontario

I live in Ontario. Due to the strike of the driving test, I can not get my G2. Without my G2, I can work full time in my learning. I need my own transportation to each site.
Quebec can I get my license?
I have some friends there the family would be able to say that "living" with them, so I would have an address in Quebec.
Then I moved more than once that the strike is over. Now I need my G2, cat is not exactly how long the strike will last.
Rate it possible for them? Any tips?
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Body shredder huffy Copyright © 2009 Designed by CLO's Dizain | Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets
Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates. Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates