Monday, January 25, 2010

Msn Sluts Whores WHat The Hell Is Going On... Help Me.....(short)?

WHat the hell is going on... help me.....(short)? - msn sluts whores

** Let's go **
The new year has apparently not that I do with it cuz he wanted to be angry. He did not but me in my 12. Yesterday he called me twice, and are not covered. Did not the answer, not even speak properly in MSN. Is it over? Which brings me to hold?
Yesterday I learned that he he made friends with this girl whos a bitch / whore. He was with her on new year and commented on his extraordinary UR Facebook! SOMUCH had fun!
Bah. They were 17th Assistance):

yesterday on MSN, I asked: "Why do not respond're acting very strange, to say nothing and everything, what's the problem?"

LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Body shredder huffy Copyright © 2009 Designed by CLO's Dizain | Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets
Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates. Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates